All books ordered on this site are signed copies
Never Say Diet
Make Five Decisions and Break the Fat Habit for Good
How to move beyond past failures and get over your old excuses
·How changing your eating patterns can break food’s hold over you
·Why winning the weight-loss battle must come from the inside out
·The simple workouts that deliver lasting results and are fun to do
·How to overcome the naysayers, the diet police, and your own nagging doubts
·How to prioritize your health, juggle family and stay motivated when life takes unexpected turns
$13.99 - Paperback
The Never Say Diet Personal Fitness Trainer
16 weeks to Achieve Your Goal
•Ditch your self-defeating habits and start dreaming big again
•Develop a driving passion for personal fitness
•Look at food as fuel and not as your best friend
•Learn how God wants to help you win!
Put an end to the diet drama. Whether you want to lose fifteen pounds, fifty, or one hundred fifty, Chantel will show you how to make your commitments stick–producing results that last!
The One Day Way
Lose All the Weight You Want, One Meal, One Pound, One Day At a Time!
I've got great news for you: You are about to feel better and look better beginning today! Today is truly a new opportunity for you to reach your weight loss goals. No, you won't fit into your "skinny jeans" today, but I'm going to show you how each day will get you closer to that goal.
Yesterday's mistakes are gone so let them go. You can't control tomorrow, so stop worrying about it. Today is your opportunity to lose weight, get strong, and look great. It won't happen overnight, but you can build a new life by changing your actions immediately!
$19.99- Hard Cover
Love Food, Live Well
Lose Weight, Get Fit & Taste Life at its Very Best
You can turn food into an ally by following my 80/20 rule. 20% of the time spludge on the foods you love. The remaining 80% choose food on the basis of delivering maximum fuel for your body and health. In this way, she teaches us self-discipline.
This book includes personal inventories, original recipes, food plans, and detailed exercises. It is a beneficial guide also to anyone who has lost weight and is now finding out the real work comes in "the maintaining".
Walk Strong, Look Up (BRAND NEW RELEASE)
The Most Powerful Exercise for Your Body and Soul
Walking is the most simple and straight-forward form of exercise on the planet. In this book, I "walk" thru a four-week program designed to help the reader utilize walking as a primary source of getting and staying not only physically fit, but spiritually fit as well.
Complete with workout routines, tips on proper shoes and nutrition, recipes for power shakes, and even a free download of a thirty-minute walking workout that includes music and my coaching. This book will even get you excited about the power of prayer while sweating!
Purchase all of Chantel's books for a special price of $65
That's over a 20% savings!